Speed Up Your Website in a Flash
Improving Your Site’s Speed Will Get You a Better Score on Major Speed
Testing Services Such as Google Pagespeed, Gtmetrix, Pingdom, Etc And
This Will Help Google and Other Search Engines to Rank Your Site Higher
Trusted | Experienced | Professional
Just install our plugin and fix all these issues which, In Turn, Boosts Your Google Page Speed and you will feel the difference right away!
01. Lazy Load
Instead of loading the entire web page and rendering it to the user in one go as in bulk loading, the concept of lazy loading assists in loading only the required section and delays the remaining, until it is needed by the user.
- Reduces Initial Load Time
- Bandwidth Conservation
- System Resource Conservation
- First Contentful Paint
03. Self-Hosting Google Fonts
Hosting fonts locally is a great way to open your site up to new fonts and possibly speed up your site.
- Better For Security
- Faster, Better Performance
04. Remove Unused CSS
There is a good chance that your website contains CSS that have no impact on current page elements. For example, frameworks like Bootstrap come with dozens of CSS styles that you probably don’t need.
- On average, about 35% of CSS code is completely unnecessary. We meticulously find and remove this unnecessary CSS code.
- Less CSS code means less time to download your web page, and less time for a web browser to parse and display it.
05. WebP for Image Optimization
According to Google, WebP lossless images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs. WebP lossy images are 25-34% smaller than comparable JPEG images, typically providing 3 times smaller file sizes compared to PNG – that’s a huge improvement.
- Faster Loading Times – Due to the smaller file sizes, pages with WebP images load faster. That’s a huge boost to your website.
- Less Media Storage – WebP’s enhanced compression also means less storage space. This is crucial for sites that host a large amount of images, and could even save you money on your web hosting.
What Our Clients Say?
I’ve been using this plugin for about 2 weeks, and thus far, it has worked out great! All of the features perform wonderfully!
CEO & Founder Crix
This amazing plugin helps me fix all my page speed issues like a charm and also It is easy to use and has been really a lifesaver for me.
Director at Dynamic
Great plugin for sites with more scripts. If you’re using a page-builder like Elementor etc, then you’ll want to get this to speed up your site.
Director at Initech